Saint Mary Cambridge school systems offers a learning environment that embodies the best of today and yesterday. A dynamic curriculum coupled with a focus on traditional values ensures students achieve success in both school and life.
Saint Mary Cambridge school systems began as a school for all children of all backgrounds. Today, we are still an inclusive community, welcoming students of every race, religious tradition and economic background.
Saint Mary Cambridge school systems affirms the inherent dignity and value of each individual. Our school embraces the distinct identity of each person and helps students to appreciate their own identities and those of others. Saint Mary Cambridge school systems actively seeks families, faculty and staff who bring a range of experience to the school.
We believe diversity increases the ability to formulate and nurture ideas and relationships resulting in a school community where all opinions and views are respected.
Saint Mary Cambridge school systems provides a scholarly learning environment for an educational experience that prepares students to participate in an increasingly complex global society.
We believe that in a multicultural society, developing competency, the will and ability to create authentic and effective relationships across differences, is crucial to being a responsible and compassionate country citizen
- Providing quality English Medium Education at an affordable cost.
- Imparting a harmonious combination of traditional and modern teaching learning approaches.
- Providing every child with opportunity for personal development and social grooming through co-curricular activities.
- The overall goal is to reconcile and help to bridge the gap between the students and institution.
- They should insist that the home-work is done with the utmost throughness and regularity.The children must study for at least two hours daily at home.
- Challenge students academically and assist each child in developing his/her maximum potential.
- Encourage individual responsibility awareness.
- Provide a learning environment to help each child towards a fulfilling future in which skills for life are developed with wisdom and truth.
- Our aims at the overall growth of the students and strives to achieve a positive and healthy, physical, emotional, and intellectual attitude.
- To provide opportunities to develop the potentialities for creative thinking.
- Encourage students to be active and participate in extra-curricular activities so they have opportunities to build responsibility and leadership.
- Provide strong academic programmes, which enable all children to excel in the languages and sciences.
- EAFL,SANC,MAFF and ELAids base education system
- Highly qualified & experienced Management/Administration
- Qualified,fluent in English,trained & certified Montessori Directresses
- 100% Compliance with Action-Plan by Saint Mary's highly experienced Education/Management Experts
- Modern Methodology and International Standard of Education
- Provide a caring and friendly educational environment.
- Totally English Environment
- Strong Educational Foundation
- Extra Ordinary Focus on Maths and Sciences
- Substantial Education,Assessment and Grooming Systems
- Co-curricular Acitivities
- Science Exhibitions
- Game and Sports
- Field trips and excursions
- Study and observational tours
- Higly Qualified,Trained and Professional teachers
- Teachers' trainning workshops
- Parent-Teacher meetings
- Workshops for parents
- MBBS Doctor/First Aid
- Transport System
- Electric Water Coolers/Filter.
- Back-up Electric Power Generator
- Fully Air-Conditioned Class-Rooms
- Spacious and well furnished class rooms
- Use of audio-visual aids
- Well equipped science labs.
- Well equipped Computer labs.