Saint Mary Cambridge school system offers a learning environment that embodies the best of today and yesterday. A dynamic curriculum coupled with a focus on traditional values ensures students achieve success in both school and life. Saint Mary Cambridge school system began as a school for all children of all backgrounds. Today, we are still an inclusive community, welcoming students of every race, religious tradition, and economic background. Saint Mark Cambridge school systems affirm the inherent dignity and value of each individual. Read More
We offer an early childhood education system to children ranging from the ages one to seven in the form of Play Group(Reception) and Angles. Especially designed environments are built at SMCSS, together with an approved curriculum to enhance the vocabulary and language skills of children so that they learn how to communicate, play and interact with others appropriately.
We offer elementary education to children establishing foundations in a range of subject areas. Through specially designed academic coursework, we aim to promote literacy and numeracy amongst the children. Saint Mary Cambridge School System (SMCSS) Primary education ensures a smooth transition to more advanced secondary education or middle school.
In pakistan secondory school is a grade of education from Standards VI to X. Standards/Classes .VI and X are also called Secondary School. Usually students from ages 10+ to 14+ study in this section. These schools may be affiliated to national boards (like SSC) or various state boards. Education is compulsory until age 10+.
O’ & A’ LEVELS
Cambridge O Level, typically for 14-16-year-old children is an internationally recognized qualification that provides learners with excellent preparation for academic progression. CIE AS & A Levels are internationally benchmarked qualifications providing preparation for university education. ST MARY is both, recognized and registered to provide this stream of education to its children.
Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.
- Assalam-o-alikum Dear parents This is to inform you that the school is going to arrange *Food Mela* on Saturday 28-01-23 at campus 1. All respected parents and relatives are invited to visit and courage our students. Stall games jumping Castle and much more fun. It is also inform you that the science exhibition will be held on 21-01-23 Saturday at campus 2. Timings will 09 am to 01 pm. Parents are requested to visit to courage our students.… See more 20-01-2023
- Asslam o Alaikum Dear Parents, Food carnival will be arranged by Saturday 19-Feb-22 at Campus 1. Foods stalls, games, jumping castles will also be arranged for your enjoyment. Prize distribution of sports week will also be held on the same day. You are cordially invited 18-02-2022
- Respected Parents, This is to remind you about the payment of school fees. As the date of the fee is from 1st to 09th of August month. So we remind you to submit the monthly fees within the due date. 31-07-2021
- Respected Parents, This is to remind you about the payment of school fees. As the date of the fee is from 1st to 05th of July month. So we remind you to submit the monthly fees within the due date. 28-06-2021
- Respected Parents, This is to remind you about the payment of school fees. As the date of the fee is from 1st to 05th of June month. So we remind you to submit the monthly fees within the due date. 24-05-2021
- Suspension of online classes. As per government directives, the online classes are discontinued From 6th May till 16th May for Eid holidays. 06-05-2021
- Respected Parents, This letter is to remind you about the payment of school fees. As the date of the fee is from 1st to 05th of May month. So we remind you to submit the monthly fees within the due date. 17-04-2021