RULES & REGULATIONS
The purpose of framing these rules and regulations is to make the guardians and the students aware of the Academy’s policy.
All students shall abide by these Rules and regulations.
The school reserves the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Students are to be polite and respectful at all times to the school staff. i.e. Principal, Vice Principal, Heads of Department, teachers, General Office staff, canteen/bookshop/school bus operators and any external staff employed by the school.
- All the students and the staff members must be present at the school assembly.
- National Anthem & Pledge – Pupils who are Pakistani citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist over the heart.
- Students should carry a school diary every day to school.
- Students must bring their textbooks, notebooks, and other needy things with them. They must prepare their lessons well.
- Students must keep their books and notebooks clean and in proper order.
- Students must do their homework and tasks with due interest and care. It should be done neatly, tidily, and fairly.
- Students must submit their work for correction as the teacher instructs. Their negligence will call for punishment and a fine.
- Students must submit the application for leave duly signed by the parents to the class teacher. In case of illness, they must submit a medical certificate for more than four days of absence.
- Students are to actively learn in the classrooms. They are not to sleep, shout across the room, make unnecessary noise or disturb their friends.
- No shouting or whistling or running in the school building is allowed at any time.
- Students are advised to mark their Names on Books, bags, pencil boxes, and tiffin carriers.
- Students are not allowed to bring expensive items to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of any of these items.
- The students should encourage friendliness, brotherhood, politeness, punctuality, and diligence, either at school or at home.
- It is the foremost duty of students to keep the school premises neat and clean.
- During school hours students may use the phone only in case of EMERGENCY. Using the phone may be allowed only after getting permission from the Principal.
- No Jewelry/Ornaments are to be worn with the school uniform.
- No nail polish is allowed.
- No make-up in any form is allowed (Exception will be make-up put on for school plays, etc.)
- Hair must be of its natural color and not tinted/ dyed.
- Boys student’s hair must be short. No fanciful styling.
- Boys student’s hair at the sides must not touch the ears.
- Boys student’s hair at the back must not touch the collar.
- The hair of every student must be kept clean and neat.
- Nails should be cut short and clean.
- All the students must be in full prescribed school uniform (dress, footwear, etc.).Modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- A student who is not habitually clean or properly dressed in a school uniform will be sent home.
- Students must wear black shoes with white socks.No colorful laces are allowed.
- Socks with trimmings printed designs, brand names are not allowed.
- Defacing or damaging school property is unacceptable. This includes writing messages on desks, chairs, and walls.
- Writing on the classroom whiteboard is not allowed unless prior permission is obtained from a teacher.
- Save water and electricity. Lights and fans should be switched off when not in use.
- Any damage done to the school’s or other’s property should be replaced by the one who has done it.
The following areas are OUT OF BOUNDS to all pupils unless accompanied by a teacher or with a teacher’s permission:
- General Office
- Staff Room
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Games and Equipment Rooms
- Guardians are requested to intimate the Academy immediately in case of a change of address or telephone number to enable the academy to keep in touch with the guardians.
- Guardians are requested to see the school diary and sign the same as proof of their having checked it.
- If parents wish to withdraw their child from the school, they must give one month’s notice in writing and clear the school due instead of such notice.